drank Choco-Menthe by Lupicia

As its name suggests, this tea is chocolatey and minty. It smells and tastes like After Eight Thin Mints, which is great because I am a chocoholic (and I like mint chocolates too). It’s certainly a good dessert tea that rounds off a meal nicely. On the other hand, as a mint tea lover, I am disappointed because the mint flavour seems to come from flavouring and tastes completely artificial. The dry leaves do contain mint leaves but they are tasteless. But if you know what to expect (now you do!), you will probably enjoy this tea :)

Winter Salo

Pity about the mint tasting artificial – I LOVE a good mint taste I think it can really make or break a tea and I do like the idea of a tea version of after dinner mints, they’re so yummy – then again how bad can you feel about having one they are so thin? ;)

Comments

Winter Salo

Hong Kong