drank Ginger Tea by Lupicia

My second tea from The Book of Tea. I was looking forward to a really spicy and sugary cup – just like Chinese ginger tea (a tisane consisting of brown sugar and ginger chunks only) – but of course it was nothing like that, for this was a spiced black tea after all. But still the ginger flavour was disappointingly mild after readjusting my expectations, perhaps because there were only 2 tiny ginger pieces in my tea bag! A tea that would be easily forgotten as there was nothing really remarkable about it.

Winter Salo

You poor thing – I don’t know why but for me when a ginger tea doesn’t work it fails big time. This one sounds very disappointing.