drank Sour Apple by Adagio Teas

I’m not able to eat apples these days, so I figured I would give this a try instead. Like the other review, I was surprised by the color, but it makes a fun-looking cup!

My standard tea spoon didn’t fill the bag as much as real tea does, especially after the contents got wet. I ended up adding a second tea bag with the same scoop of tea.

And, like the other review, it tastes an awful lot like a cranberry tisane (which is a lovely thing to have at this time of year). It’s a good cranberry one, but not exactly the sour apple I expected.

Cofftea

That’s exactly what my tasting note said. I hate to hear you got the same thing:( It’s definitely cran apple at most.

Comments

Cofftea

a tea drinking librarian
& a reading, yoga practicing, mommy

I’ve been into tea, at some level, since college with a first tin of loose tea brought back by my parents from Oxford. My love of tea increased with a visit to Boston and a chance cup at Tealuxe. Since then I’ve only gotten more interested in tea and have developed more of an appreciation for it.

tea rating guide
(updated 12/2010)

100: a perfect cuppa. these are the teas I’ll keep in my cupboard and tend to be one per type of tea.

90-99: will definitely get more of this tea

80-89: likely to get more and perhaps it will become a favorite with time

70-79: very good, depending on my mood or the season

60-69: wouldn’t actively try to get this tea, but also wouldn’t avoid it in a tea shop or restaurant

50-59: run-of-the-mill tea for me

40-49: decent, would hit the spot in some moods, but probably wouldn’t purchase it for my cupboard

30-39: okay, will try again, maybe