We have roofers working on the house today (not the greatest timing, but we’re glad to be getting a new roof). It’s LOUD upstairs, so I moved my nest downstairs. Since I’m out of the bedroom, I’m feeling a bit more energetic, so I made a small pot of Brattle Street Blend. And now I’m thinking if I can fit a pot of something into the day each day, I might feel a bit more like myself (still sleep deprived, just a bit more with it). :)

a tea drinking librarian
& a reading, yoga practicing, mommy

I’ve been into tea, at some level, since college with a first tin of loose tea brought back by my parents from Oxford. My love of tea increased with a visit to Boston and a chance cup at Tealuxe. Since then I’ve only gotten more interested in tea and have developed more of an appreciation for it.

tea rating guide
(updated 12/2010)

100: a perfect cuppa. these are the teas I’ll keep in my cupboard and tend to be one per type of tea.

90-99: will definitely get more of this tea

80-89: likely to get more and perhaps it will become a favorite with time

70-79: very good, depending on my mood or the season

60-69: wouldn’t actively try to get this tea, but also wouldn’t avoid it in a tea shop or restaurant

50-59: run-of-the-mill tea for me

40-49: decent, would hit the spot in some moods, but probably wouldn’t purchase it for my cupboard

30-39: okay, will try again, maybe