I’m visiting my family and my tea materials are somewhat limited. Yesterday, we did do a little grocery shopping so we had chocolate soy milk in the house. Since that was my only “creamer” option, I added a little of that and a little sugar. And this is an amazing cup of tea! The chocolate is clearly pronounced and the chili kick is really there.

Also, I noticed today that there are chili seeds in the tea as well!

__Morgana__

I am going to break this one out today, you’ve nudged me over the edge!

Comments

__Morgana__

I am going to break this one out today, you’ve nudged me over the edge!

a tea drinking librarian
& a reading, yoga practicing, mommy

I’ve been into tea, at some level, since college with a first tin of loose tea brought back by my parents from Oxford. My love of tea increased with a visit to Boston and a chance cup at Tealuxe. Since then I’ve only gotten more interested in tea and have developed more of an appreciation for it.

tea rating guide
(updated 12/2010)

100: a perfect cuppa. these are the teas I’ll keep in my cupboard and tend to be one per type of tea.

90-99: will definitely get more of this tea

80-89: likely to get more and perhaps it will become a favorite with time

70-79: very good, depending on my mood or the season

60-69: wouldn’t actively try to get this tea, but also wouldn’t avoid it in a tea shop or restaurant

50-59: run-of-the-mill tea for me

40-49: decent, would hit the spot in some moods, but probably wouldn’t purchase it for my cupboard

30-39: okay, will try again, maybe