This doesn’t exactly taste like jasmine tea… must be the ascorbic acid. but pretty good if you need to pick up a bottle of tea at the store.

Ricky

Agreed, the jasmine is very faint. I get more of the green tea taste, which I imagine is Chinese sencha. I’m telling you most of their teas taste the same! At least my taste buds can’t detect the difference.

laurenpressley

Glad it’s not just me!!

Please keep things friendly and .

Comments

Ricky

laurenpressley

Glad it’s not just me!!

Please keep things friendly and .

I’ve been into tea, at some level, since college with a first tin of loose tea brought back by my parents from Oxford. My love of tea increased with a visit to Boston and a chance cup at Tealuxe. Since then I’ve only gotten more interested in tea and have developed more of an appreciation for it.

tea rating guide
(updated 12/2010)

100: a perfect cuppa. these are the teas I’ll keep in my cupboard and tend to be one per type of tea.

90-99: will definitely get more of this tea

80-89: likely to get more and perhaps it will become a favorite with time

70-79: very good, depending on my mood or the season

60-69: wouldn’t actively try to get this tea, but also wouldn’t avoid it in a tea shop or restaurant

50-59: run-of-the-mill tea for me

40-49: decent, would hit the spot in some moods, but probably wouldn’t purchase it for my cupboard

30-39: okay, will try again, maybe