Man oh man I have some backlogging to do. Truthfully, I’m impressed with myself that I have time to make more interesting teas now than before. Who knew a six month old could keep you so busy!!

This definitely smells better than it tastes. It isn’t a bad cup, but the dry leaves smell amazing. You could just set them out and you’d be a happy camper (if you like coconut). The tea tastes more strongly of green tea, which is still very good. I was hoping for something similar (in terms of coconut strength) to Golden Moon’s Coconut Pouchong, though.

gmathis

Six months already? Weren’t you posting pregancy-tea reviews like, last week? Wow!

laurenpressley

I know it! I expected time to fly… but not nearly as fast as it is going!

Comments

gmathis

laurenpressley

I know it! I expected time to fly… but not nearly as fast as it is going!

a tea drinking librarian
& a reading, yoga practicing, mommy

I’ve been into tea, at some level, since college with a first tin of loose tea brought back by my parents from Oxford. My love of tea increased with a visit to Boston and a chance cup at Tealuxe. Since then I’ve only gotten more interested in tea and have developed more of an appreciation for it.

tea rating guide
(updated 12/2010)

100: a perfect cuppa. these are the teas I’ll keep in my cupboard and tend to be one per type of tea.

90-99: will definitely get more of this tea

80-89: likely to get more and perhaps it will become a favorite with time

70-79: very good, depending on my mood or the season

60-69: wouldn’t actively try to get this tea, but also wouldn’t avoid it in a tea shop or restaurant

50-59: run-of-the-mill tea for me

40-49: decent, would hit the spot in some moods, but probably wouldn’t purchase it for my cupboard

30-39: okay, will try again, maybe