drank Green Tea by Salada

backlogging. Had three cups of this at my grandma-in-law’s over the weekend. I’m always surprised by this tea when she serves it. I don’t expect much but then really enjoy the cup!

gmathis

My M-I-L, who is NOT a tea person at all, does a cup of green tea in the mornings, and went on and on about how good this was (stocking stuffer last Christmas … and probably now this Christmas too!)

LiberTEAS

For bagged tea, I quite enjoy Salada’s offerings.

Stephanie

I’m surprised on how drinkable this is too! Even the decaf version!

laurenpressley

I’m glad I’m not alone on this one!! :)

Comments

gmathis

LiberTEAS

For bagged tea, I quite enjoy Salada’s offerings.

Stephanie

I’m surprised on how drinkable this is too! Even the decaf version!

laurenpressley

I’m glad I’m not alone on this one!! :)

a tea drinking librarian
& a reading, yoga practicing, mommy

I’ve been into tea, at some level, since college with a first tin of loose tea brought back by my parents from Oxford. My love of tea increased with a visit to Boston and a chance cup at Tealuxe. Since then I’ve only gotten more interested in tea and have developed more of an appreciation for it.

tea rating guide
(updated 12/2010)

100: a perfect cuppa. these are the teas I’ll keep in my cupboard and tend to be one per type of tea.

90-99: will definitely get more of this tea

80-89: likely to get more and perhaps it will become a favorite with time

70-79: very good, depending on my mood or the season

60-69: wouldn’t actively try to get this tea, but also wouldn’t avoid it in a tea shop or restaurant

50-59: run-of-the-mill tea for me

40-49: decent, would hit the spot in some moods, but probably wouldn’t purchase it for my cupboard

30-39: okay, will try again, maybe