drank Strawberry Ginger by DAVIDsTEA

I am intrigued and yet disappointed all at the same time with this one. I feel like they tried to improve on Blazing Strawberries but just . . . missed. The strawberry smell is lovely but for me when I drink this each sip is either water with a backhint of fruit, or . . . strawberry plant. I felt like I was drinking my perfume I have from Fresh called Strawberry Fields. I don’t think I’ll be stocking up on this one. Which means I’ll be stocking up on the Blazing Strawberries still on my David’s tea wall instead I guess!

An avid tea addict in the GTA, Ontario, Canada. I’m always looking for new teas and new tea addicted friends!

My preference is loose leaf of all varieties, however the occasional bagged tea can come along and charm me. Flavoured or straight, there is a good chance that I will be falling in love.

~

My ratings system is based on the smiley faces above the ratings scale.

0-10 — This tea didn’t get past the initial sip process. I just couldn’t bring myself to drink more, I found it so horrible.

11-50 — It made it past first sips, but as I drank a bit more I realized I really wasn’t enjoying the tea, and would never drink it again.

51-60 — I probably made it through the cup, but won’t be trying another one.

61-69 — Either it’s a mystery tea and I can’t decide if I like it or not, or it is one that I felt was purely adequate.

70-85 — These are the teas that I appreciate and/or like. If they are falling in this area they are ones that I would definitely re-buy, however are not ones that I must always have on hand. The good, but not the amazing.

86-94 — These are the favourites. My cupboard feels empty if they aren’t inside.

95-100 — Tea perfection!