drank Irish Breakfast by Trader Joe's

Smells bad, tastes bad. This is my first Irish breakfast tea and I wonder if they are all like this? I love English Breakfast and don’t mind a stronger tea but the sewage aroma is difficult to stomach.

Heyes

You mention a sewage aroma, that leads me to wonder if the quality of your water might play a part in your experience with this tea. This isn’t meant as a slam, but I only bring it up because I have had far worse bagged teas (even bagged Irish Breakfast Tea) than Trader Joe’s.

li-chan

Ha, maybe. This tea was shared at our office ;) But the tea bag itself did smell not so pleasant. I was curious though! :)

Comments

Heyes

li-chan

I love all kinds of tea from all around the world. Currently my favourite kinds of tea are pu’er, taiwanese oolong and flavoured tea that tastes great with a splash of milk. I enjoy sharing tea with friends, family and co-workers. I can’t imagine life without tea.

washington