drank Pumpkin Chai by DAVIDsTEA

I was really excited to try this tea, and while it wasn’t quite what I was expecting, I really enjoy it. Although it smells delicious, I am not really getting an overwhelming pumpkin pie feel that other people have mentioned, although it does remind me of fall baking.
Steeped, for me, this is decidedly chai with a hint of pumpkin. I wish the pumpkin flavour came through a bit more, but I still enjoy it quite a bit. Its warming, and made me feel great yesterday on a cool day.
I am looking forward to making this into a pumpkin chai latte!

Faith

This tea totally shines as a latte, like pumpkin pie in a mug. So good!

licious

This tea definitely shines as a latte! I am quite the fan of it in a latte, and it has definitely become one I have to stock up on before they pull it for the season.

Comments

Faith

This tea totally shines as a latte, like pumpkin pie in a mug. So good!

licious

Licious is a stuffy pretentious grad student, who fits in with more of those academic stereotypes than she really should. Naturally, as a pretentious academic she loves tea. She also loves animals, watching a ridiculous amount of television, photography and reading dense, heavy books about boring world issues.

Ottawa, ON