drank Movie Night by DAVIDsTEA

So on my second try, I am liking this tea a lot more.

I still find that it has an unfortunate smell while steeping, and I tend not to want to linger over the wet leaves. But, I increased to a very full 2tsp and I steeped at the high end (I wasn’t keeping track, it might have been more than 7 minutes).

I find the taste much less weak, and I am getting a bit more sweetness. I still wish there was more sweetness in the taste, as there is still a big difference between the taste and the smell, but it’s something that I could probably add a bit of sugar to if I wanted.

Overall, increase the leaves to the recommended amount really made a difference for me. And while I enjoyed the tea before, I am thinking it could quickly become a favourite. It has an uplifting scent that just seems to make me feel happier, so its perfect for those days when I am feeling down about all the thesis writing I still have to do!

Licious is a stuffy pretentious grad student, who fits in with more of those academic stereotypes than she really should. Naturally, as a pretentious academic she loves tea. She also loves animals, watching a ridiculous amount of television, photography and reading dense, heavy books about boring world issues.

Ottawa, ON