drank Lychee Oolong by Butiki Teas

Between this oolong and the peach oolong, there must be something wrong with my taste buds. I LOVED EVER SO MUCH the strawberry oolong, but these lychee and peach flavourings give me a headache for some reason. The oolong quality is quite good, but it just isn’t working out for me. I have a sample’s worth of both Peach and Lychee Oolong that might need to find a new home.

Actually, I’ll just cold steep what I have left of both and see if that makes it easier to drink. To be continued…

Bonnie

Make sure you don’t drink them on an empty stomach. That in itself gives some people a headache.

Lindsay

Totes. I love Butiki anyways even though these don’t seem to like me too much. Maybe it’s all in my head :P

Comments

Bonnie

Lindsay