The sweetness comes on at the end of the sip and just stays there, which I like. Quite an interesting tea, but I just can’t dig the orchid.

Autumn Hearth

Do you happen to have any left? I only stumbled across this tea on Steepster the other day and it’s no longer available from Verdant anymore. I would love to have a chance to try it, even a teaspoon. Feel free to check out my cupboard if you are willing/able to swap (I also have several other Verdant Teas in sample sizes)

Lindsay

So sorry Autumn, I gifted the last bit to DJBooth.

Autumn Hearth

Not a problem, funny I inquired with him since he’s local, but I know he liked it and Angrboda offered the rest of hers. Thanks forgetting back to me though.

Comments

Autumn Hearth

Lindsay

So sorry Autumn, I gifted the last bit to DJBooth.

Port Coquitlam, British Columbia, Canada