Love this. LOOOOVE. Way to go, steepster and co, for getting me hooked on this gem. Something nostalgic stirred in me after reading so many tasting notes on this stuff. I knew I had to try it. And thankfully Safeway had 1 box left!

For a bagged green, I love how I can’t taste the green tea. It’s peppermint and vanilla for me mostly, with that hint of cinnamon lingering at the end of some sips. I’ve been managing two long steeps from a bag.

I’ve plowed through a fair bit in just a couple days, all the while totally neglecting other teas to be de-cupboarded before a massive boxing day tea shopping spree. Needless to say I need to hunt down more boxes of this!

195 °F / 90 °C
MaddHatter

This one and Celestial’s Sugar Plum Fairy are my two Chriatmases teas I buy every year as soon as they hit store shelves!

Lindsay

I was bummed that I couldn’t find Sugar Plum Fairy or that sugar cookie one with the blue box (the name escapes me). Gingerbread was kind of weird, but THIS is quite special. I can understand why most peeps like it.

Ellyn

Lindsay: Do you want me to send you some of the sugar cookie one? I purchased it and it’s not quite my thing. I LOVE Candy Cane Lane and am so happy with that cheapie find!

Lindsay

I would love some! If you haven’t already sent the pumpkin tea I would trade for that one. Thanks!

Comments

MaddHatter

Ellyn