My first loose leaf experience was with this tea by complete accident. I was so thirsty we stopped in the NYC shop for a water, or anything really. I didn’t like tea at the time. I have a love/hate relationship with this tea. I want to love it but I really hate it. I can’t seem to brew it strong without having to kill it with some rock sugar. I wanted to love this tea.

JustJames

argh…. that’s no fun. i have a bias against apples in teas, they never follow through in my experience. although nina’s paris ‘marie antoinette’ blend uses crab apples beautifully.

lindsayb612

i’m going to NYC on Saturday to DavidsTea to try their Movie Tea, including apple flair, hoping it’s better than this.

Comments

JustJames

lindsayb612

Hi, welcome to my profile. I’m a college sophomore studying youth ministry. I’m in love with tea! I love enjoying a good cup pretty much anytime, and I’m usually brewing some for a friend too. Every time I say I’m making some, the girls I live with want it too. I’m just beginning to expand my loose leaf horizons, and I love it. Bring on the tea!

Pennsylvania.