Positively disgusting! My mother gave me this tea as a gift because she knows chocolate teas are my one true tea love. I’m not sure what happened here… berries (sour berries) overpowered the chocolate the chocolate undertones must’ve been dar chocolate because they were bitter. I tried to redeem this with all sorts of methods. I tried it with no sugar, with a ton of sugar, with milk, just a touch of honey; this tea was not redeemable. I ended up dumping the whole thing in the toilet… I wouldn’t even try to pawn it off it was so bad.

JustJames

do you have the bag left over? teavana takes returns seriously.

lindsayb612

I actually had this tea a few months ago and decided to review it, I ditched the package as soon as I got it into the tin anyway.

Comments

JustJames

do you have the bag left over? teavana takes returns seriously.

lindsayb612

Hi, welcome to my profile. I’m a college sophomore studying youth ministry. I’m in love with tea! I love enjoying a good cup pretty much anytime, and I’m usually brewing some for a friend too. Every time I say I’m making some, the girls I live with want it too. I’m just beginning to expand my loose leaf horizons, and I love it. Bring on the tea!

Pennsylvania.