drank Chocolate Orange by DAVIDsTEA

Got this one in The Chocolate Box. I think that out of all the teas in the collection, this one had the strongest chocolate taste. (Probably because it uses real, dark chocolate instead of mellowed-out & overly sweetened milk chocolate.)

The earthiness of the Pu’erh blends perfectly with the dark chocolate, and there’s a brillant orange scent and slight citrus note in there, too. Reminds me of those chocolate orange candy-things that you smack on a table to break apart the slices before unwrapping.

A very tasty flavored tea!

A tea fanatic who works in the tech sector, I purchase most of my tea online. The numerical ratings are to help me remember which teas I should re-order. 85+ means it’s worth a re-purchase. (If I ever get through all of the new ones I want to try!)

It’s pretty obvious from my tealog, but I have special place in my heart for flavored blacks and good rooibos. I also love oolongs, but apparently have expensive taste in that area, so I don’t purchase them too often. Learning to appreciate green tea, but not a fan of overly vegetal ones. Whites make a great iced tea.

I love to try new teas and will sample most anything once. Although I’ll usually pass on Earl Grey or super floral blends.

I drink my tea with no additions, unless otherwise noted in the review.

Rhode Island