drank Love Tea #7 by DAVIDsTEA

Backlog: It’s good, but not amazing. The dry leaves are certainly very pretty to look at, but as far as taste goes, I could do with more strawberries and less rose petals.

The smell of this is overwhelmingly chocolate (like, coworkers-stopping-at-your-desk-to-remark-on-the-chocolate, chocolate), but the flavor is not as intense as the smell. I’ll certainly enjoy finishing what I have of it, but probably won’t order it again, as I think there’s better chocolate teas out there.

A tea fanatic who works in the tech sector, I purchase most of my tea online. The numerical ratings are to help me remember which teas I should re-order. 85+ means it’s worth a re-purchase. (If I ever get through all of the new ones I want to try!)

It’s pretty obvious from my tealog, but I have special place in my heart for flavored blacks and good rooibos. I also love oolongs, but apparently have expensive taste in that area, so I don’t purchase them too often. Learning to appreciate green tea, but not a fan of overly vegetal ones. Whites make a great iced tea.

I love to try new teas and will sample most anything once. Although I’ll usually pass on Earl Grey or super floral blends.

I drink my tea with no additions, unless otherwise noted in the review.

Rhode Island