drank Coconut Cream Pie by Butiki Teas

Kind of wishing I’d ordered an ounce of this one, instead of just a sample! A solid coconut aroma greeted me when opened the little baggie. The scent was much milder after steeping than it was dry.

Taste is very pie crust-like. I love rooibos, and this one is excellent; really well-suited to this blend. The coconut is definitely there, but it’s mild and doesn’t have that sickeningly sweet coconut extract taste. More like fresh coconut in a freshly baked crust. Glad I got to try it!

A tea fanatic who works in the tech sector, I purchase most of my tea online. The numerical ratings are to help me remember which teas I should re-order. 85+ means it’s worth a re-purchase. (If I ever get through all of the new ones I want to try!)

It’s pretty obvious from my tealog, but I have special place in my heart for flavored blacks and good rooibos. I also love oolongs, but apparently have expensive taste in that area, so I don’t purchase them too often. Learning to appreciate green tea, but not a fan of overly vegetal ones. Whites make a great iced tea.

I love to try new teas and will sample most anything once. Although I’ll usually pass on Earl Grey or super floral blends.

I drink my tea with no additions, unless otherwise noted in the review.

Rhode Island