So, I’m undecided on this tea. After having (and loving) Blueberry Jam from DavidsTea, I was expecting a big burst of blueberry flavor from this one, but that’s not quite what I’m getting. Maybe I steeped it too long, but the only flavors I can taste are black tea and a little something that’s vaguely tangy (that would be the “cream cheese,” I’d assume). It smells like blueberry, but I’m just not tasting it.

I didn’t notice any blueberries in my leaves though, so I think I’ll try digging a little deeper into the packet to see if I can unearth any before my next cup.

ETA: Hmm… On my second cup now (steeped 2min, had a blueberry in the leaves, added a piece of rock sugar), and while it’s better, I’m still not totally wowed. Going to walk away from this one for now and try again next week to see if I can get a different result.

A tea fanatic who works in the tech sector, I purchase most of my tea online. The numerical ratings are to help me remember which teas I should re-order. 85+ means it’s worth a re-purchase. (If I ever get through all of the new ones I want to try!)

It’s pretty obvious from my tealog, but I have special place in my heart for flavored blacks and good rooibos. I also love oolongs, but apparently have expensive taste in that area, so I don’t purchase them too often. Learning to appreciate green tea, but not a fan of overly vegetal ones. Whites make a great iced tea.

I love to try new teas and will sample most anything once. Although I’ll usually pass on Earl Grey or super floral blends.

I drink my tea with no additions, unless otherwise noted in the review.

Rhode Island