sigh… I really, really wanted to LOVE this one. But try as I might, I’m just not getting the awesomeness that so many of you seem to be enjoying.

After playing with the parameters a bit, I can now say that I like it much more than I did on my first brew, but it still isn’t outstanding. I need to add milk to get any sort of ‘baked good’ flavor, but when I do, I lose the blueberry almost entirely.

With milk, I get a nice bakery-flavor tea with a very, very subtle hint/suggestion of berry occasionally wafting through the swallow. And I’m not sure if it’s my imagination, but I think I can actually detect a little sour cream cheese taste to it – and that part is awesome.

I think that after many cups, I’m finally ready to rate this one. However, I have to take points off because it really needs milk for me to enjoy it.

A tea fanatic who works in the tech sector, I purchase most of my tea online. The numerical ratings are to help me remember which teas I should re-order. 85+ means it’s worth a re-purchase. (If I ever get through all of the new ones I want to try!)

It’s pretty obvious from my tealog, but I have special place in my heart for flavored blacks and good rooibos. I also love oolongs, but apparently have expensive taste in that area, so I don’t purchase them too often. Learning to appreciate green tea, but not a fan of overly vegetal ones. Whites make a great iced tea.

I love to try new teas and will sample most anything once. Although I’ll usually pass on Earl Grey or super floral blends.

I drink my tea with no additions, unless otherwise noted in the review.

Rhode Island