Really need a little extra help relaxing tonight & hoping this will do the trick. During college, I lived just two blocks from the Marathon route, worked in Copley Square, and, still have many friends who live in the city. Thankfully, all of my friends & family are okay. Though with cell lines blocked, there was a lot of scrambling to get news from everyone this afternoon and, needless to say, sleep is a little hard to come by tonight. I may not be a mother, but I could certainly use a “little helper” right now.

The fragrance of this tea is soothing as always, and the taste, while nothing to write home about, is comforting.

JennyFur

So glad that everyone you know is okay, and sending prayers to those who need healing.

Comments

JennyFur

A tea fanatic who works in the tech sector, I purchase most of my tea online. The numerical ratings are to help me remember which teas I should re-order. 85+ means it’s worth a re-purchase. (If I ever get through all of the new ones I want to try!)

It’s pretty obvious from my tealog, but I have special place in my heart for flavored blacks and good rooibos. I also love oolongs, but apparently have expensive taste in that area, so I don’t purchase them too often. Learning to appreciate green tea, but not a fan of overly vegetal ones. Whites make a great iced tea.

I love to try new teas and will sample most anything once. Although I’ll usually pass on Earl Grey or super floral blends.

I drink my tea with no additions, unless otherwise noted in the review.

Rhode Island