Finishing off the last of my Pineapple Cilantro Cream today. (I promised myself that I would free-up a tin today & I did it! Yay for determination!)

While you can certainly detect the pineapple in each sip, the flavors are all pretty mild & well-balanced, so you get a clean tasting tea without that overbearing, acidy pineapple taste I hate.

A tea fanatic who works in the tech sector, I purchase most of my tea online. The numerical ratings are to help me remember which teas I should re-order. 85+ means it’s worth a re-purchase. (If I ever get through all of the new ones I want to try!)

It’s pretty obvious from my tealog, but I have special place in my heart for flavored blacks and good rooibos. I also love oolongs, but apparently have expensive taste in that area, so I don’t purchase them too often. Learning to appreciate green tea, but not a fan of overly vegetal ones. Whites make a great iced tea.

I love to try new teas and will sample most anything once. Although I’ll usually pass on Earl Grey or super floral blends.

I drink my tea with no additions, unless otherwise noted in the review.

Rhode Island