drank Movie Night by DAVIDsTEA

Thanks to Allie for this one; it’s one I’ve wanted to try for a quite a while now, so I’m glad to finally have the chance!

It’s interesting – very light tasting, and the green tea is really more of a background note than a main part of the flavor. Looking at the dry leaf, I wondered if all of the apple pieces would make it similar to Forever Nuts, but it was actually very different. It wasn’t salty like I would’ve thought from a popcorn tea, but it was still a very good “snack-time” cuppa.

A tea fanatic who works in the tech sector, I purchase most of my tea online. The numerical ratings are to help me remember which teas I should re-order. 85+ means it’s worth a re-purchase. (If I ever get through all of the new ones I want to try!)

It’s pretty obvious from my tealog, but I have special place in my heart for flavored blacks and good rooibos. I also love oolongs, but apparently have expensive taste in that area, so I don’t purchase them too often. Learning to appreciate green tea, but not a fan of overly vegetal ones. Whites make a great iced tea.

I love to try new teas and will sample most anything once. Although I’ll usually pass on Earl Grey or super floral blends.

I drink my tea with no additions, unless otherwise noted in the review.

Rhode Island