drank Caramel by Adagio Teas

I’m not the biggest Adagio fan… but I really like this tea. Especially in the morning, when I can trick myself into thinking that I’m having some sort of fancy/yuppie coffee drink. Like a caramel-chino-macchiato whatever. (Not gonna lie; I don’t really know what those words mean.)

So… yeah, this tea is good. Very caramelly and sweet enough not to need any additions to make it taste that way.

CHAroma

No one really knows what those words mean, LOL! I tried looking it up once, and it’s basically just different ratios of milk, foam, and espresso.

Comments

CHAroma

A tea fanatic who works in the tech sector, I purchase most of my tea online. The numerical ratings are to help me remember which teas I should re-order. 85+ means it’s worth a re-purchase. (If I ever get through all of the new ones I want to try!)

It’s pretty obvious from my tealog, but I have special place in my heart for flavored blacks and good rooibos. I also love oolongs, but apparently have expensive taste in that area, so I don’t purchase them too often. Learning to appreciate green tea, but not a fan of overly vegetal ones. Whites make a great iced tea.

I love to try new teas and will sample most anything once. Although I’ll usually pass on Earl Grey or super floral blends.

I drink my tea with no additions, unless otherwise noted in the review.

Rhode Island