drank Weeping Angel Tea by 52teas

Sipdown! Yay, working my way back down to a manageable 50 (plus a few samples, but those don’t count, right?)

ETA: I fail on the trimming down my cupboard front. I needed a new iced tea pitcher, so just ordered one from DavidsTea… along with 2 individual teas + the entire summer collection. Sigh, I’m incorrigible.

CHAroma

Haha, just wait till you get 300+ teas in your cupboard like some people I know. ;) I’d be really happy just to get back into double digits.

Comments

CHAroma

A tea fanatic who works in the tech sector, I purchase most of my tea online. The numerical ratings are to help me remember which teas I should re-order. 85+ means it’s worth a re-purchase. (If I ever get through all of the new ones I want to try!)

It’s pretty obvious from my tealog, but I have special place in my heart for flavored blacks and good rooibos. I also love oolongs, but apparently have expensive taste in that area, so I don’t purchase them too often. Learning to appreciate green tea, but not a fan of overly vegetal ones. Whites make a great iced tea.

I love to try new teas and will sample most anything once. Although I’ll usually pass on Earl Grey or super floral blends.

I drink my tea with no additions, unless otherwise noted in the review.

Rhode Island