drank Chocolate Chili Chai by DAVIDsTEA

Things that are not this tea’s fault:
1. I used a cheap infuser basket that left little pieces of leaf escape into my tea
2. I forget to set my timer, so I have no idea how long I steeped
3. I was impatient, so the water may have been a tad too cool

Things that are this tea’s fault:
1. The chili is a little milder than I’d like
2. It screams for creamer to get a real hot chocolate consistency, which makes me up my calorie intake (But oh-so-very worth it! Decadent!)
3. It makes me crave MOAR CHOCOLATE
4. It always makes me want another cup…or 12. And a chocolate bar…or 10.

This is wonderful, even if it is inappropriate for late May.
If that’s wrong, I don’t wanna be right!

Fuzzy_Peachkin

Good to know I’m not the only one who craves a chocolate bar after drinking chocolate tea! :-)

Comments

Fuzzy_Peachkin

A tea fanatic who works in the tech sector, I purchase most of my tea online. The numerical ratings are to help me remember which teas I should re-order. 85+ means it’s worth a re-purchase. (If I ever get through all of the new ones I want to try!)

It’s pretty obvious from my tealog, but I have special place in my heart for flavored blacks and good rooibos. I also love oolongs, but apparently have expensive taste in that area, so I don’t purchase them too often. Learning to appreciate green tea, but not a fan of overly vegetal ones. Whites make a great iced tea.

I love to try new teas and will sample most anything once. Although I’ll usually pass on Earl Grey or super floral blends.

I drink my tea with no additions, unless otherwise noted in the review.

Rhode Island