drank Sweet Thai Delight by Yogi Tea

This tastes like a combination of thai iced tea, coconut milk, and the candy coated fennel that Indian restaurants often have by the register. It’s pretty sweet, so much so that I can’t imagine adding anything to it, but not in the sickening range. The rooibos is definitely present, but in the background. The very last taste is a bit of a spicy kick from the cinnamon and anise. I’d call this a must try for anyone interested in an unusual decaf tea. Just… be sure you don’t mind coconut or you’ll be in a tiny piece of hell.

Kristin

Was this one of your samples?

“in a tiny piece of hell” – you crack me up!

Lisbet

Heh no, but one of my samples was the Detox I reviewed the other day. I went and bought a new box of (Peach) detox today. I have so many Yogi Tea coupons that I keep buying tons of their teas.

Kristin

And I have 2 samples of Yogi tea waiting to go in your next package already! 2 of my samples (out of 4) were green tea (migraines).

Aw- I got to choose mine. That stinks that you didn’t :(

Comments

Kristin

Was this one of your samples?

“in a tiny piece of hell” – you crack me up!

Aw- I got to choose mine. That stinks that you didn’t :(

Grad student in sociocultural anthropology. I drink tea while reading for my courses, and it makes the books go down easier. I genuinely like most kinds of tea – although fruit tisanes kind of scare me.

Houston, Texas, United States