drank Pina Colada Honeybush by 52teas

So it turns out that while I might not like pineapple to snack on, I do like it in tea. Or rather, I like fruit+ coconut. This particular 52teas blend tastes mostly coconutty, but it really smells like a pina colada, with a bit of rum in the background. I like that the fruitiness of this is sort of quiet, and I can really see this one growing on me a bunch as I enjoy the rest of the sample kindly gifted to me by Meghann. I may be tempted to throw this one into my next 52 teas order, but we’ll see how my next few cups go.

Jillian

Try steeping it longer maybe – and like most honeybush blends it’s excellent sweetened.

Kristin

Ooo, you make that one sound good.

Lisbet

I’m going to try a longer steep just to see how it goes. I think I may end up wishing that the fruitiness stood out more, so I’ll see if that helps.

Comments

Jillian

Kristin

Ooo, you make that one sound good.

Lisbet

Grad student in sociocultural anthropology. I drink tea while reading for my courses, and it makes the books go down easier. I genuinely like most kinds of tea – although fruit tisanes kind of scare me.

Houston, Texas, United States