drank Ridiculously Raspberry by Teas Etc

Yeah, this one just tastes like rooibos to me. I swear, I steeped it enough- but no ridiculousness involved. It’s just bland and weirdly flavorless. I’m sure I tried the right sample that K sent, as the packet smells strongly like raspberry- but sheez, nothing going on in my cup.

No cough syrup?

Lisbet

I swear it tasted like nothing- so weird!

Kristin

That is weird. I definitely tasted something other than rooibos. I’d tell you to try again, but I didn’t think it was good in any case.

Lisbet

Ha, yeah either way it wasn’t good. I’ll probably wind up trying it again with a longer steep time just to see if I can get it to taste like bad raspberry ;)

Comments

Kristin

No cough syrup?

Lisbet

I swear it tasted like nothing- so weird!

Lisbet

Grad student in sociocultural anthropology. I drink tea while reading for my courses, and it makes the books go down easier. I genuinely like most kinds of tea – although fruit tisanes kind of scare me.

Houston, Texas, United States