drank Vanilla Comoro by Harney & Sons

Oh this is gooooood. I knew I was in for a treat when I smelled the tea bag and it smelled like the most delicious vanilla ice cream you’d ever hope to sniff. And brewed, it’s just as delectable. The black tea isn’t too astringent, but it keeps the tea from being too sweet. I had been really sick of dessert teas (particularly cacao ones), but this reminded me that I need to not ever make pronouncements about an entire category of tea (except hibiscus tea, which can stay away from me). This is a great accompaniment to the cupcake I also have.

Kristin

I’m sorry I didn’t send any Florence. That one was sooo good that I hoarded it (I only had a sample).

Lisbet

No worries at all! :) I haven’t had much new tea recently (all the cool teas I tried were at my in-laws’ because Jim’s bro brought them) so I couldn’t send much that was interesting to you :< !

Kristin

I feel like I am running out of interesting new teas to purchase.

Comments

Kristin

Lisbet

Kristin

I feel like I am running out of interesting new teas to purchase.

Grad student in sociocultural anthropology. I drink tea while reading for my courses, and it makes the books go down easier. I genuinely like most kinds of tea – although fruit tisanes kind of scare me.

Houston, Texas, United States