This sounds delicious. But I’ve had a fair few blueberry teas lately, and this doesn’t taste too different. Maybe even just a bit weaker than some of the others. I definitely am not getting cream cheese out of this one, which is seriously bumming me out. I was hoping for an almost blueberry-vanilla. Something with an almost blueberry tea-latte taste to it. But it’s mostly just black tea with a pale note of blueberry. Argh. So wanted to like this one! I’ve tried messing with the steep time, but just got oversteeped black tea if I left it longer than 5 minutes.

(Edited- after reading the other reviews I am seriously confused. I do not get anything even remotely resembling pastry, vanilla, danish, dough, or anything else other than faint blueberry out of my pouch. So weird!!)

Uniquity

I get hardcore blueberry usually, but I haven’t go the danish or cream cheese thing yet.. However, I do love love love it. I’m sorry it didn’t work for you! :(

Lisbet

Me too! I feel left out. I so want to love it.

QueenOfTarts

Same thing happened to me with the strawberry pie honeybush and the strawberry zabaglione — no creamy, custardy notes at all.

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

That’s to bad. I loved this one.

52teas

I’m sorry this one didn’t hit the mark for you. It is amazing to me how different people have completely different experiences with the same tea. At least you tried it before rating it (GRRR. See my rant here: http://steepster.com/discuss/1526-rating-teas-you-have-not-tried-wth )

Lisbet

Oh my god, I can’t believe someone would do that! Not only did I try it, I have finished half the bag in my effort to figure out how my experience could differ so much from others. I mean, my reviews might not be the best written out there (by far), but I’m definitely serious about them. My other online review pet peeve is when people use product review spaces to review shipping experiences (I see that on Amazon all the time). Boo.

Comments

Uniquity

Lisbet

Me too! I feel left out. I so want to love it.

QueenOfTarts

RachanaC (Rachel)-iHeartTeas

That’s to bad. I loved this one.

52teas

Lisbet

Grad student in sociocultural anthropology. I drink tea while reading for my courses, and it makes the books go down easier. I genuinely like most kinds of tea – although fruit tisanes kind of scare me.

Houston, Texas, United States