drank S'mores Chai by 52teas

This one just smells divine in the pouch, almost like eggnog. I love the combination of chai spices with sweetness, and the mallow/cacao here is quite pleasant. Alas, it’s still hot hot hot in Houston, so I use this tea to pretend that I am somewhere more autumnal.

I like this one because it really does have a touch of smokiness to it on top of the sweetness. It’s definitely a clever take on a s’more. Yum. If I ever actually had people over for tea I’d make a big pot of this and serve it with pumpkin cookies. I would love to make this one into a latte, but the tea lattes I make tend to be terrible. Why is that, I wonder? I just make well-steeped extra strong tea with foamed milk and sometimes a shot of vanilla. What’s not to like? They taste better at $tarbuck$, and I’m not sure why.

But I digress, massively.
Brewed this one is a lot simpler than it smells dry. It’s a decent chai, with a hint of smoky- sweetness.

Grad student in sociocultural anthropology. I drink tea while reading for my courses, and it makes the books go down easier. I genuinely like most kinds of tea – although fruit tisanes kind of scare me.

Houston, Texas, United States