Sipped this one last night before bed while watching 19 Kids and Counting… I just can’t help myself guys. I really find that show strangely addicting.

My tin of this doesn’t actually say Egyptian Chamomile, just Chamomile, but from all indications of browsing back through their website and the description here, this is the same thing I have.

So anyways! The dry flowers have a very strong chamomile scent, and I have grown to like that scent even though originally I hated the way chamomile smelled. This is definitely a no frills chamomile and perfect for relaxing at night.

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML
Marzipan

Oh I get it, I was bored last week and having back issues, I watched an entire season of Secret Princes on Netflix. It’s really bad reality TV.

lolainred

Oh man… I definitely watched that one too… both seasons o.O

Marzipan

I haven’t found the second season yet but I would totally watch it!

Comments

Marzipan

lolainred

Oh man… I definitely watched that one too… both seasons o.O

Marzipan

I haven’t found the second season yet but I would totally watch it!

The first time I tried loose leaf tea at home, I was hooked. I’ve been drinking tea for years now, though I still feel like such a newbie in the world of teas. There are so many things I’ve never tried from so many new to me companies!

I used to be very much a black tea drinker, but have started, in the last year, to realize that I prefer the lightness of greens and whites much more.

That said, I will basically try any tea once (probably twice, just in case)!

My review categories:
100-94: I never want to run out of these!
93-80: Restock please!
79-60: Definitely like, but not a must have
59-50: Not lovin’ it, but I’d drink it again
49 & below: nope, Nope, NOPE.

Most Wanted Teas: