These handmade glass tea cups fit quite nicely into one’s hand and are quite comfortable to hold even when filled with black tea that’s brewed at higher temperatures. The double-wall design insulates like a double-pane window. The clear glass also allows one to truly appreciate the color and clarity of the liquor. Additionally, the clear glass works well visually with gaiwans and yixing teapots of many colors & styles.

TheTeaFairy

I have purchased those as well and use them all the time! I also love all good the tea looks in them, it makes me appreciate what I’m drinking even more. For me good teaware improves my tea sessions. But that’s just me :-)

looseTman

“For me good teaware improves my tea sessions.” – Agreed

Terri HarpLady

I also a few of these cups, & Im all for good tea ware!

Comments

TheTeaFairy

looseTman

“For me good teaware improves my tea sessions.” – Agreed

Terri HarpLady

I also a few of these cups, & Im all for good tea ware!

Currently, my focus is on un-flavored orthodox black & pu-erh teas. Cost-effective organic teas are also of interest.

Through our local co-op we tried Frontier Natural Products Co-op bulk loose tea – mostly Assam, also Irish Breakfast, & EG.

Kevin at The Whistling Kettle introduced me to Keemun, which I thoroughly enjoyed, and my wife enjoyed their Earl Grey Cream.

Our most recent orders were from TeaVivre & Zen Tea Life. Kudos to both Angel Chen and Kenneth Son who have been extremely helpful.

High quality water is essential for excellent tasting tea.
Our 450’ well provides hard water. For details see: http://steepster.com/looseTman/posts/176233#comments.

Solutions:
#1. Rainsoft water softener with
Q2 computerized control valve

#2. Abundant Flow Water
Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water System with re-mineralization filter
Model: Zeta RO: https://www.afwfilters.com/drinking-ro-systems/6-stage-alkaline-zoi-zeta-reverse-osmosis-system-16.html
Includes:
- Dow Filmtec TFC R.O. membrane
- Omnipure Inline Post filter
- Puregen Aptera Alkaline Filter: http://www.puregen.com/products_detail.php?id=301&lang=en

Options:
- Aquatec ERP-500 & ASV 2000
- 3/8" Output
- HM Digital DM-1: http://www.tdsmeter.com/products/dm1.html

My profile picture is a Red-Breasted Nuthatch, an annual winter visitor to our woodpecker feeder.

Mid-Atlantic, USA