drank Dawn by The Simple Leaf

This is “Nature’s Miracle”. Hard to believe that a tea without any additional flavorings or additives (natural OR artifical) can conjure up the flavors of chocolate and coffee and maybe caramel…. This tea is bold but not bitter or astringent in any way..

Thanks to Doulton for this sample and I will soon be purchasing this one…I definitely agree w/the other Steepster-ites who have been raving and praising this one…..

Dan

I have this coming next week, I can’t wait to try it.

Lori

I hope you enjoy it. As I only have a sample from Doulton, I plan to order it this week…

__Morgana__

Lol, I totally get what you mean but I couldn’t help but laugh reading nature’s miracle. It’s the name of the product we use to get the smell out of pet stains. Tee hee!

SoccerMom

Morgana- I thought the same thing when I saw Nature’s Miracle on her post too!

Dan- It’s a good tea. I can’t wait to read your tasting notes.

Comments

Dan

I have this coming next week, I can’t wait to try it.

Lori

__Morgana__

SoccerMom

Morgana- I thought the same thing when I saw Nature’s Miracle on her post too!

Dan- It’s a good tea. I can’t wait to read your tasting notes.

Just a few months ago the only tea I drank was hot lipton tea at work, an occasional mint tea, and sweet iced tea.. Then my daughter got me some loose leaf teas for Christmas and then, my tea addiction began…..

And what better way to get lots of dessert flavors w/o the calories?

I prefer my tea with a tinge of sugar. Is that cheating? But to me , the combination of sugar and tea is like salt and cooking- both bring out the natural flavors.

My tea drinking has evolved into a set routine: a breakfast blend in the AM, some flavored blacks during the day, late afternoon or evening flavored green/white, herbal (usually spicy, chai inspired) at night.

Not into unflavored greens/whites yet. Just started appreciating unflavored blacks and am thinking that smoky teas may become my favorite…
When I am not drinking tea, I am working as an engineer, reading, watching some of the better TV shows (like Damages and Breaking Bad), practicing my yoga, cooking, gardening, and spoiling my two miniature poodles (Coco and Timmy)…

Baton Rouge, LA