drank Hot Cinnamon Spice by Harney & Sons

Thanks to Soccermom for this delightful sample…In middle school, kids (mostly the girls) would sit/marinate toothpicks in cinnamon overnight and sell them the next day as candy and kids would sort of suck/chew on them. Why in the world did we do this? I can’t recall and this was not that long ago-early 80s in fact…..So this tea tastes exactly like those cinnamon soaked toothpicks….Yum…I really like this tea and will purchase a tin …

__Morgana__

I remember that home made cinnamon oil toothpick concoction. I used to just get the flavored ones at the store. Now that I think about it I wonder why I even did that. I’m sure we were so attractive sitting there with toothpicks hanging out of our mouths. Lol.

Erin

Hooray for pre-teen entrepreneurship! I’ve never heard of such a strange thing!

gmathis

I remember seeing little paper packs of them (cinn toothpicks) at local dime store when I was a kid. Best local candy counter in the world!

Lori

Now I feel like making some of those toothpicks…..

Comments

__Morgana__

Erin

Hooray for pre-teen entrepreneurship! I’ve never heard of such a strange thing!

gmathis

Lori

Now I feel like making some of those toothpicks…..

Just a few months ago the only tea I drank was hot lipton tea at work, an occasional mint tea, and sweet iced tea.. Then my daughter got me some loose leaf teas for Christmas and then, my tea addiction began…..

And what better way to get lots of dessert flavors w/o the calories?

I prefer my tea with a tinge of sugar. Is that cheating? But to me , the combination of sugar and tea is like salt and cooking- both bring out the natural flavors.

My tea drinking has evolved into a set routine: a breakfast blend in the AM, some flavored blacks during the day, late afternoon or evening flavored green/white, herbal (usually spicy, chai inspired) at night.

Not into unflavored greens/whites yet. Just started appreciating unflavored blacks and am thinking that smoky teas may become my favorite…
When I am not drinking tea, I am working as an engineer, reading, watching some of the better TV shows (like Damages and Breaking Bad), practicing my yoga, cooking, gardening, and spoiling my two miniature poodles (Coco and Timmy)…

Baton Rouge, LA