drank Sweet Caramel O Mine by Liber Teas

First, I better not get too attached …Liberteas sent me a sample and I am thinking this is a limited edition since she is closing up the business.

This tea has a strong, natural caramel flavor. And I am going to miss this tea. It tasted like an old-fashioned Brach’s caramel square in the plastic wrapper….

I haven’t had too many caramel teas- just a sample from Upton’s (which I remember enjoying but can’t recall the taste) and a tin of Adagio’s caramel creme (which tasted artificial to me)…Oh well, the search continues…I have high hopes for Kusmi’s caramel tea…

LiberTEAS

Lori: I do have a plentiful supply of this particular tea, since I just reblended it. :)

Comments

LiberTEAS

Just a few months ago the only tea I drank was hot lipton tea at work, an occasional mint tea, and sweet iced tea.. Then my daughter got me some loose leaf teas for Christmas and then, my tea addiction began…..

And what better way to get lots of dessert flavors w/o the calories?

I prefer my tea with a tinge of sugar. Is that cheating? But to me , the combination of sugar and tea is like salt and cooking- both bring out the natural flavors.

My tea drinking has evolved into a set routine: a breakfast blend in the AM, some flavored blacks during the day, late afternoon or evening flavored green/white, herbal (usually spicy, chai inspired) at night.

Not into unflavored greens/whites yet. Just started appreciating unflavored blacks and am thinking that smoky teas may become my favorite…
When I am not drinking tea, I am working as an engineer, reading, watching some of the better TV shows (like Damages and Breaking Bad), practicing my yoga, cooking, gardening, and spoiling my two miniature poodles (Coco and Timmy)…

Baton Rouge, LA