drank Himalayan Black by ineeka

This is one of my favorite black teas. I know a black tea is exceptionally good when I don’t even want to put lemon in it and I love the lemon/black tea taste so much.

The word that comes to mind for this tea is crisp. It’s refreshing and bright.

Health coach and lover of tea.

I prefer cold tea to hot tea. But living in New England I end up drinking more hot than cold.

I go through periods when I only want my tea neat. I never add sugar or milk to tea.

I love lemon in hot and cold teas. And I sometimes experiment with other fresh fruit additions.

I tend toward subtle fruity blends of black, green, oolong, and rooibos teas but I’m trying to expand my tea palate a bit. I hope being part of this website will help.

Other websites I love for my non-tea related hobbies: AllConsuming, Goodreads, and Gowalla.

I am interested in tea swapping. I have tea by Gypsy Tea (someone else might like more) and Yogi Tea (not for me but someone else might really like) that I feel a need to find a new home for. Also anything in my cupboard I’m willing to swap. I love trying new teas!

Gypsy: Peach Blossom, King Chai, Grand Green
Yogi: Green Tea Goji Berry, Mayan Cocoa Spice, Mexican Sweet Chili, Tahitian Vanilla Hazelnut

My ratings (because I need some way to conceptualize this vast system) are:

01-39 Unfollow.
40-49 Will never speak to again.
50-59 Would consider calling again.
60-69 Can hangout in my cupboard until they find a place to stay.
70-89 We can be roommates.
90-94 Here’s the key to my cupboard.
95-100 How can a tea be this perfect and special? We must be soulmates.

Connectcut