Received this from Mel. I was really excited about this being Chocolate and Puerh. Then I read the description on the tea bag pouch that read, “velvety and vanilla.” So I got a bit worried. What happened to chocolate? Then I read the ingredients on the back of the tea bag pouch with more ingredients like nutmeg and cinnamon. Now it’s a chai? Darn.
I thought this was ok. Not being a fan of chai I could still drink it. The flavors seemed to mellow as I drank it even. But I thought the chocolate was the most distant flavor of the bunch. Not at all what I expected. But ok.

Health coach and lover of tea.

I prefer cold tea to hot tea. But living in New England I end up drinking more hot than cold.

I go through periods when I only want my tea neat. I never add sugar or milk to tea.

I love lemon in hot and cold teas. And I sometimes experiment with other fresh fruit additions.

I tend toward subtle fruity blends of black, green, oolong, and rooibos teas but I’m trying to expand my tea palate a bit. I hope being part of this website will help.

Other websites I love for my non-tea related hobbies: AllConsuming, Goodreads, and Gowalla.

I am interested in tea swapping. I have tea by Gypsy Tea (someone else might like more) and Yogi Tea (not for me but someone else might really like) that I feel a need to find a new home for. Also anything in my cupboard I’m willing to swap. I love trying new teas!

Gypsy: Peach Blossom, King Chai, Grand Green
Yogi: Green Tea Goji Berry, Mayan Cocoa Spice, Mexican Sweet Chili, Tahitian Vanilla Hazelnut

My ratings (because I need some way to conceptualize this vast system) are:

01-39 Unfollow.
40-49 Will never speak to again.
50-59 Would consider calling again.
60-69 Can hangout in my cupboard until they find a place to stay.
70-89 We can be roommates.
90-94 Here’s the key to my cupboard.
95-100 How can a tea be this perfect and special? We must be soulmates.

Connectcut