Had some of this last night. Feels a bit weird adding this to my cupboard, but it is tea related and it is in my house…We added some lemonade to it—which is probably the first thing people trying mixing. Nice. Lemonade tea and vodka go nicely together. I wonder other cocktails could be made?

Elyse

I had no idea this was considered “tea”. FYI not good straight at all. Like drinking alchoholic syrup.

Comments

Elyse

Health coach and lover of tea.

I prefer cold tea to hot tea. But living in New England I end up drinking more hot than cold.

I go through periods when I only want my tea neat. I never add sugar or milk to tea.

I love lemon in hot and cold teas. And I sometimes experiment with other fresh fruit additions.

I tend toward subtle fruity blends of black, green, oolong, and rooibos teas but I’m trying to expand my tea palate a bit. I hope being part of this website will help.

Other websites I love for my non-tea related hobbies: AllConsuming, Goodreads, and Gowalla.

I am interested in tea swapping. I have tea by Gypsy Tea (someone else might like more) and Yogi Tea (not for me but someone else might really like) that I feel a need to find a new home for. Also anything in my cupboard I’m willing to swap. I love trying new teas!

Gypsy: Peach Blossom, King Chai, Grand Green
Yogi: Green Tea Goji Berry, Mayan Cocoa Spice, Mexican Sweet Chili, Tahitian Vanilla Hazelnut

My ratings (because I need some way to conceptualize this vast system) are:

01-39 Unfollow.
40-49 Will never speak to again.
50-59 Would consider calling again.
60-69 Can hangout in my cupboard until they find a place to stay.
70-89 We can be roommates.
90-94 Here’s the key to my cupboard.
95-100 How can a tea be this perfect and special? We must be soulmates.

Connectcut