Lovely sweet almond scent upon opening the packet! Yum! You can taste both the almonds and the green tea base in this one, but I don’t find any cinnamon- that’s fine by me though! I’m having this one plain, no added sweetener, and it’s really tasty. Light, bright, and with a sweet aftertaste. My only complaint is the amount of ‘crumbs’ left after I take my tea ball out- there’s a fair amount in there. I’ll finish this one quickly though, so it shouldn’t be a huge problem.

I’m at-home mother of 4, married 10 years. Tea, like knitting, is therapy for me. It’s a short reprieve from things that frustrate me. And it’s much cheaper than actual therapy. I was raised by my grandparents, both of whom enjoyed a good cup of tea, and they were already set in their ways by the time I came along. They had their tea all picked out, and we drank the same thing pretty much all the time. I just recently started branching out after discovering some new teas in a Round Robin I participated in on Ravelry(my other safe haven where my knitting progress lives), and I’ve been experimenting ever since. I recently tried my first loose leaf, Twinings Irish Breakfast, and I’ve also been getting some samples from Chado Teas. Every time I get a box or packet in the mail it’s like Christmas!

Aside from tea, my life consists of normal mommy-type stuff, of course, and I have 2 girls ages 7 and 9, and two boys ages 3 and 5. But I also enjoy photography, knitting, reading, writing, making collages, and tending to the farm. Did I mention I have 2 horses, goats, chickens, a pig, ducks, working dogs, and a couple of cats? We LOVE animals around here. I also love Dr. Who, many British comedies such as Are You Being Served?, and sarcasm. I suffer from depression and anxiety, hence the need for things to keep my hands busy and my mind on task, and I also have a sensory disorder, which includes a strong aversion to jeans and jean-like materials.

My favorite teas so far:

-Heredia Lemon Verbena
-Chai anything(except Stash, which is, for some reason, quite bland to me)
-Twinings Irish Breakfast
-Twinings Pure Mint
-Numi Aged Earl Grey
-Twinings New Zealand Breakfast
-Twinings Lady Grey

I will add more as I come across them, and some of these will probably fall off the list in favor of others I may prefer.

Northeast Georgia