I’ve had this tea two more times since my first note (both with much shorter steeps than my first time) and I have to say I adore this tea. Brewed less intense there’s still the cinnamon flavor of the 2 minute brew, but less of the powerful doughy heft. There’s still a hint of sweet doughy bread there, but I think it’s just my memory hearkening back to that first brew.

It’s just such an incredibly satisfying cup. Sweet, spicy, earthy, full bodied, and with a clean and refreshing finish. It’s a tea I constantly have a desire to brew, but I hold back because I only had an ounce which has 1 cup left in it. Thankfully you can make a serving of this tea last forever. I brewed it 10 times over the course of 3 days and loved the last cup every bit as much as the first.

Before I use up this last cup I am so tempted to place an order for a cake.. I’ve never even contemplated committing that much to a tea before, but this is really something special.