drank Black Rose by T2

Supposedly this is an afternoon or dessert tea, certainly robust but I tasted this tea for the first time in the middle of the day. (I’m a tea rebel without a cause.) It was lovely, very flavourful, very sweet, a relative aroma of mango and it shouldn’t be brewed for any longer than 3 minutes.

The only criticism I can add is that there seemed to be many cast-off tiny tea leaves in the bottom of my tea. I only sipped it with a smattering of honey – it would be best not to add lashings of milk to this tea.

Tea student, lover of loose-leaf mixtures, chai-ist and professional peppermint propagandist. Frequenter of teahouses, tearooms and tea shops. Partaker in tea rituals, ceremonies and tea times. Protector of a tea library, cabinet or cupboard. Steep, simmer, steam, a pot, a pitcher or a mug. Gunpowder green, rose black and plum white. While waiting for another kettle tea-twitter will be an outlet for me.
After all that, I suppose the only question left is:

More tea, vicar?