I love this Coconut chai. I tried it the other day and absolutely adored it.

I love the ritual of making chai, adding the honey and the milk. This was warm, spicy, rich and tasted like coconut. This blend smells heavily of ginger and cloves but the texture and taste makes this tea a smooth, bold blend. I could taste vanilla and this added another layer of creaminess to this chai.

This chai is in no way basic and is complex and multi-layered with a full, definite flavour.

EDIT: I tried this tea black with honey today, and the colour is quite murky and off-putting, but perserve, it’s a delicious tea.

Tea student, lover of loose-leaf mixtures, chai-ist and professional peppermint propagandist. Frequenter of teahouses, tearooms and tea shops. Partaker in tea rituals, ceremonies and tea times. Protector of a tea library, cabinet or cupboard. Steep, simmer, steam, a pot, a pitcher or a mug. Gunpowder green, rose black and plum white. While waiting for another kettle tea-twitter will be an outlet for me.
After all that, I suppose the only question left is:

More tea, vicar?