drank Jessie's Tea by DAVIDsTEA

I received a sample of Jessie’s Tea with my first ever online order from Davids Tea. In some ways, I wish I never began ordering tea online as it can be troublesome for the wallet.
With the arrival of the new teas, I was too excited to try the samples, and so I am just getting around to it now.

I was weary of trying Jessie’s Tea as I am not a huge fan of lavender as a food/drink item (I think simply because I have been exposed to way too much artificial lavender bath salts from my parents, and therefore the smell instantly reminds me of artificial lavender).
But.. due to the presence of the coconut, I decided to give it a shot!

Dry: smells like lavender. Maybe, just maybe a touch of coconut. I wish there was more coconut..
Liquor: Classic lavender taste (I find it almost slightly minty, in a flowery mint way..?). I cannot really taste the presence of coconut, except maybe a linger on the tongue. When smelling the cup after, it smells like a sweet musky/baked coconut. Pleasant.

I am on my first batch of steeps, though I am not sure this will last a second steep (or if I want it to..)

EDIT: I boosted the rating I gave as I had a cup left in my tea pot from last night from a second steep (held up well!) and decided to try some of it this morning and HOLY was it good. Very coconutty and refreshing. The lavender is in the background for sure when this is cold. Also – I noticed that the aftertaste of this tea is sweet and addictive. (I am now worried I may have found an amazing iced tea to buy in the summer..)