There was no way I could resist this tea once I smelled it. I am sure glad that this was the case as I am not usually a big fan of earl grey tea.
This changed everything.

Dry: Very creamy, floral, bergamot with a layer of vanilla icing somewhere in there. Pretty rose petals.
Liquor: Tastes exactly as it smelled, though with a rounding out from the black tea. The rose was definitely notable and played on the delicious creaminess of this tea. Beautiful amber color. YUM!
This tea is extremely easy to drink bare, though sometimes it is nice to add a touch of cream for a treat.

Tea rating system:

0-50: Do people actually enjoy this?
50-60: Slight improvement, not recommendable.
60-70: Alright, though easily forgettable.
70-80: Good flavour, though not a ‘go to’ tea.
80-90: Great tea – complex and memorable.
90-100: Extremely delicious and complex teas that leave me craving more.

Vancouver Island