drank Citron Oolong by DAVIDsTEA

I received this as a sample when my online order came in (yay!) I figured it would be a nice uplifting tea for writing boring lab books. It’s working a little.
Dry: Holy lemon. Will I be able to drink all four cups of this? Where’s the oolong? Nice looking mix though.
Liquor: This reminds me of a lightly sweetened lemon gelato (warm). Maybe a flowery lemon gelato. The smell is a little off-putting for me, but the taste is delicious. The after taste is like a sweet lemon candy. Nice.

I may buy this. I’m not sure yet if I would drink this often enough. Probably would in the summer. I’ll decided after I finish the other two cups.

Edit: Okay.. so.. this oolongs liquor color reminds me of Gold Rush and I absolutely love that tea. Now I want that instead. Hurry up and arrive already!
Edit 2: So I am attempting more steeps from the leaves and they are delivering. You get a huge bang for your buck with this tea.. its still extremely lemony, even after i initially oversteeped this tea many times. Delicious lemon

Tea rating system:

0-50: Do people actually enjoy this?
50-60: Slight improvement, not recommendable.
60-70: Alright, though easily forgettable.
70-80: Good flavour, though not a ‘go to’ tea.
80-90: Great tea – complex and memorable.
90-100: Extremely delicious and complex teas that leave me craving more.

Vancouver Island