Oh YUM!
I just finished a large cup of this mixed with a few delicious things I will tell you about. I tend to drink this tea bare, or with the spiced butter recipe mentioned previously on here (Faith) and a little cream (so indulgent and delicious!)
Dry: Beautiful combination of leaves and such fine coconut. Smells like buttery-rummy-deliciousness. Such large vanilla bean pieces! I’m impressed!
Liquor: Creamy coconutty vanilla with rum. Slightly astringent, but almost not even noticeable (Yay!) Smell is deliciously Malibu rum.
The smell of the mug after drinking this tea bare is fantastic! (Always a plus for me.. I like to really appreciate the layers of smells that my tongue could perhaps not decipher (yet?))

Very happy I went with this one. Definitely a weekly tea. Maybe twice a week.